The Legal Disclaimer is as follows:
- 1. You expressly understand and agree that the use of the services provided by https://plateandpeonie.com is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an as-is-and-as-available basis. PLATE AND PEONIE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or virus free. Purchase of products through the site, use of any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the services shall be at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone, wireless device or data that results from the use of the services or the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained by you from PLATE AND PEONIE, its employees or representatives shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- 2. PLATE AND PEONIE and its officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind and will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, direct, punitive, special, exemplary and consequential damages arising from using this site, including, but not limited to, damages or loss of data, business, communication, goodwill, profit, goods, use or other intangible losses (even if PLATE AND PEONIE was advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
- 3. You completely understand and agree that PLATE AND PEONIE is not responsible for access by any users, neither the User nor minors, to objectionable or offensive information or data. You agree that use of the Site and the Internet, without limitation, is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- 4. You completely understand and agree that the contents, materials, and services made available to you at the Site does not constitute advice, to the fully extent permitted by law.
- 5. You completely understand and agree that the Internet is not a secure network and that third parties may be able to intercept, access, use or corrupt the information you transmit over the Internet. PLATE AND PEONIE is not responsible for invalid destinations, transmission errors, or corruption, interception or security of user data. You agree that PLATE AND PEONIE cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
- 6. You completely understand and agree that PLATE AND PEONIE does not warrant the Site to be uninterrupted or error-free. You further understand and agree that has no control over third party networks or sites that the User may access in the course of use of the Site, and that delays and disruptions of other network transmissions are completely beyond the control of PLATE AND PEONIE.
- 7. You completely understand and agree that PLATE AND PEONIE assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, integrity, quality completeness, usefulness or value of any content, data, documents, graphics, images, information, advice, or opinion contained in any emails, message boards, chat rooms or community services, or in any other public services, and does not endorse any advice or opinion contained therein. PLATE AND PEONIE shall take any action that it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, to maintain the high quality of the Site and to protect others and itself.
- 9. You completely understand and agree that if you had or have or suspect that you might develop any psychological, physical health problems that you feel that can be affected or aggravated by using or viewing the content on this Site, please consult your physician prior to using this Site.